- Participate in your child's activities.
- Get to know your child's friends.
- Teach your child the difference between ok touches and "confusing" touches.
- Be aware of changes in your child's behavior or attitude.
- Ask them questions about how they're feeling.
- Listen when your child says he/she does not want to be with someone and find out why.
- Be alert for any talk that reveals premature sexual understanding or knowledge.
- Tell your child what to do if he/she becomes separated from you when you're out.
SPARKLE THE SAFETY BUNNY
reminds us ALL children need: